Here's my super easy... yummy for the tummy recipe:
1 cup sugar
1 8oz package cream cheese (softened)
2 (or 3) VERY ripe bananas
2 c Bisquick (or any other brand Buttermilk Pancake Mix)
2. Beat in 2 mashed (or 3 if they are small) bananas.
3. Beat in the 2 eggs.
4. NOW... add the Bisquick mix... and quickly TURN OFF the mixer. THIS IS THE SECRET TO GREAT BANANA BREAD!!! You want the dough to be lumpy. Otherwise it will get gummy and taste AWFUL!
|Notice the lumps???|
5. Pour into a greased loaf pan (I use PAM spray).
*Important.. don't forget to leave some batter on the beaters to lick while waiting for the bread to bake. Yes, REALLY! Salmonella poisoning be damned!
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
7. Cool for 15 minutes, then remove from pan. TRY to wait until it's cool to eat. If you can't wait... then add some Vanilla Ice Cream for an extra special treat :-)