Monday, May 23, 2011

Charmed... I'm sure

I had a wonderful week long vacation in Williamsburg. There was so much to do and see... and since it was impossible to 'do it all' the EXECUTIVE decision was made to relax, see what was interesting, and come back at a later date and see more. Ahhh... I think this was the first time I returned from a vacation where I didn't feel as if I NEEDED a vacation. Thank you Les and Judy for the use of your timeshare.

This past weekend was the neighborhood wide GARAGE SALE. I participated by allowing everyone to pick as many books as they could carry... for FREE... from the dregs of closing the bookstore. I was THRILLED to see so many books go to good homes (and out of mine), although I feel as though I haven't made a dent in the mountain of boxes still here. I think I need to make this a monthly event.

Ocean Grove, NJ is holding it's annual Antiques and Flea Market Event on Saturday, June 4th. As a 'wait lister' I was given a call the other day to say that a space has become available for me!! I am sewing and crafting like a mad woman to get enough things together to sell. My 'Tillie" painting has become the basis of all that I'm making. Pillows, purses, totes, and Charms are just a few of the items. If you are in the area... come say, "Hi". I'm in space 608.

Tillie Charms!!

This coming week is really, really, really busy!!! A quick peak... Scott is coming home for the Premiere of Blue Collar Boys... a movie he worked on before moving to California; Volunteering for Brides for Breast Cancer; Working a wedding with Stephanie, and assembling invitations for her business, Kreative Events... and trying to make enough things to have an awesome booth on June 4th. OH... I think there's a holiday in there somewhere too... Have a Happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment