Friday, July 15, 2011

Crazy House = Crazy Life!!!

"Bark, Bark"!
"Ruff, Ruff"!
"Bark"!
"Grrrrr...."!
"Whine"!
"Sigh".

Those are the sounds in my house beginning at 6:30am. Three dogs... yes, THREE... and none of them are mine. Yet, that's MY sigh at the end.

Stephanie and Curt (Middle child and husband) have left for their fabulous trip to Thailand, leaving me to care for Emma (their beloved little princess doggie), Kai (Curt's colorful beta fish), 2 plants (barely alive as it is) and a few odds and ends to tidy up for Kreative Events.

Throw in Lauren's (Oldest child) 2 dogs, Chase (PERFECT name for him as he runs away every chance he gets) and Darla (who's afraid of her own shadow)... and things get a little crazy around here. Lauren's boyfriend, Kevin is home from the military for a spell... so she is spending 'face time' with him for a few days... again leaving me in charge.

Stir in my Mom, living in the next town needing my attention... and add a dash of starting a part time job at Michael's... and you have the perfect recipe for a crazy house.

It's funny how things come back to haunt you. I did a great job and raised 3 wonderful kids... now I have 3 crazy dogs to take care of. Somehow I don't really see a difference :-)

1 comment:

  1. Could be worse, they could be your own dogs! :) Trust me, we have 3 and it's a zoo around here. I know you're busy, but would you PLEASE email me? I need to know where you stand on the bitty block situation. You know, the wonky stars, the alphabitties...... you've disappeared from sight and we need to know what's what. Sorry to leave this where others can see it, but I don't know how else to get ahold of you.

    ReplyDelete